Baseball is so much about history, which we as St. Louis Cardinals fans especially know. There are so many classic games the Cardinals have been involved in through the decades, and even (or especially) recently.
To celebrate some of the greatest moments in overall MLB history being available for digital download on iTunes, you have the chance to win the most memorable Cardinals game in recent years on DVD/Bluray combo: Game Six of the 2011 World Series.
It’s part of A&E Home Video’s “Baseball’s Greatest Games” series, and it couldn’t be easier to enter our drawing to win one of three DVDs.
One of the Cardinals from that game who played a significant role in the victory was just honored last weekend on his retirement from MLB by his previous team. Who is that former Cardinal? (Hint, hint — although I doubt you need one.)
Enter by this Tuesday, April 15, at 7 p.m. Central Time (just before the Cardinals-Brewers game). A random drawing for the winners will be held.
And also through April 15, you can take advantage of the digital download sale at iTunes.
Allowing fans to watch everything from their favorite teams and players to some of the greatest moments in Major League Baseball history anywhere a smartphone or tablet can go, MLB’s digital downloads have never been easier to attain! Until April 15, simply visit www.iTunes.com/MLB to purchase any of the specially-priced programs, including:
- 100 Years of Wrigley Field
- All-Time Bloopers
- Angels Memories
- Astros Memories: The Greatest Moments in Astros Baseball History
- Baseball Seasons: 2004
- Bloopers: Baseball’s Best Blunders
- Bryce Begins
- Detroit Tigers: Hometown Heroics
- Fenway Park Centennial – 100 Years as the Heart of Red Sox Nation
- Game 162
- Letters from Jackie: The Private Thoughts of Jackie Robinson
- Major League Baseball Official World Series Films, 1943-2013
- Major League Baseball’s All-Century Team
- MLB 25: Greatest Postseason Home Runs
- New York Mets: 50 Greatest Players
- Pride and Perseverance: The Story of the Negro Leagues
- Prime 9 Vol. 1 (TV Episodes 9 x .5 hr)
- Sudden Death Baseball
- Superstars: Impact Players
- Superstars: World Powers
- The Best of the Home Run Derby
- This Week in Baseball, Season. 1 (TV Episodes 17 x .5 hr)
- World Series: History of the Fall Classic
There are plenty on that list worth investigating — think I need to check out Game 162 for sure.
If you don’t yet have a DVD of Game Six, it’s obviously something you need. Enter today!